Wednesday 4 May 2011

Foxton Camp

On the 27th of April, I went to a camp in Foxton with my Mum and Dad.

At the camp there was two trampolines, a big playground, a flying fox and a small rugby field. Every single day we had a yum breakfast, lunch and dinner. They were big feeds as well. I was there with two other kids. We played on the trampolines alot until the table tennis table came and we kind of halved that time with the trampoline. Every night we played on the piano and sang. We even had the guitar with us.

On the 1st of May, all of us got money. That was my fun holiday.

Christian

4 comments:

  1. Cool was there any other family members that went on the camp too?

    Albert

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Na Albert. It was just me and my parents
    Christian

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much money did you get?

    ReplyDelete