Monday 2 May 2011

The Octopus

During the holidays I went to Castlepoint for 1 week. While I was there I went swimming also I went to the shops, One night we had a bonfire.
Then one day we went for a walk, Jacob stopped at the sand dunes and I stopped at the rock pools while my Mum and Dad kept walking.
While I was wandering around the rock pools looking for stones to hit with a stick I came across an octopus. Next when my Mum and Dad came back I told them what I'd found, so then my Mum got it on a stick and put it in the sea.


Daniel

4 comments:

  1. WOW Daniel that sounded like a exciting walk.



    PARIS=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool I would like to see a octopus in real life

    Kieran:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like you had a fun walk.

    THOMAS SMITH!

    ReplyDelete